Discover The Secrets To Speed Reading
Learn How To Speed Read Faster Online Today!
Try University Speed Reading® with Dr. Richard Nongard and Alexander Nongard
You have the untapped potential to reach all of your goals, and this speed reading course will teach you skills and techniques that can help pave the way. This online training class, developed by Dr. Richard Nongard and his honors student son, Alexander Nongard, is more than just lessons in accelerated reading. It is a course in maximum learning. This program consists of 10 online learning modules, each designed to help you achieve your goals. For your convenience, it is available through our online learning center, 24 hours a day, and can be started at any time. We will teach you:
- The techniques of speed reading that can boost your reading speed
- The SQ3R method of increasing reading comprehension
- Advanced strategies for subconscious learning, retention and memory
You will learn:
- How to end sub-vocalization, the number one barrier to faster reading
- Alternative methods for learning, reading and writing, all predicated on advanced methods of super-conscious learning
Imagine how much more you could get done at school, work or even on your own if you could read faster and develop a higher level of comprehension!
You could realize your full potential, and that could mean new opportunity, increased confidence and even financial rewards – just for learning how to accelerate your learning.
We understand the power of subconscious learning and the methods of success, and we will share these secrets with you. You can improve your academic performance! You CAN read faster, and you CAN learn more effectively! In only 10 lessons, this online learning program will guide you to your own peak-performance level.
You will get:
- Access to our online learning center and social networks to interact with staff and ask questions of others who are committed to subconscious learning and reading faster
- Ten online video lessons and .pdf resource files
- Lesson One: You can already read faster!
- Lesson Two: A proven technique for increasing speed
- Lesson Three: Give yourself a hand – you’re already faster!
- Lesson Four: Eye exercises are the speed reader’s secret weapon
- Lesson Five: You can read more than one word at a time
- Lesson Six: Write about what you read – and get a better grade on papers
- Lesson Seven: The SQ3R reading method of reading comprehension
- Lesson Eight: How to have the memory of an elephant, increase your comprehension, and recall what you need
- Lesson Nine: Cornell Note taking and winning at academic Tic-Tac-Toe
- Lesson Ten: Improving your test scores